Node.JS Front-End/Backend Developer
Position Type: Contract 12+Mos
Location: McKinney, TX (currently 100% remote)
Help to design, develop, and deliver innovative solutions that combine artificial intelligence, medical research, and games in an energetic, fast-paced, and team-oriented atmosphere while working on multiple parallel projects. Lead and participate in design discussions and create design documentation. Collaborate and share ideas in a team setting to solve complex and challenging problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of Node.JS, NPM and associated tools
- Understanding of Angular, Vue, React or other front-end libraries commonly used in full-stack development
- Knowledgeable developing and managing databases
- Experience in developing websites, web applications and backend servers
- Understanding of the principles related to the security behind user-management and OAuth
- Knows Typescript on both front-end and back-end uses
- Development experience creating user account management systems
- SQL and NoSQL database development and relational model design
- Knowledge in live-streaming platforms like Twitch (extensions development a huge plus)
- Be able to design and develop REST APIs both for internal and external use
- Fundamental understanding of cloud hosting services (AWS, Azure)
Who We Are
BALANCED Media | Technology is a crowdsourced healthcare artificial intelligence company bringing purpose to play. BALANCED is focused on changing the way researchers, pharmaceutical and medical device companies leverage machine learning to advance the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. BALANCED, a 2019 Tech Titan winner that has been recognized as an industry innovator by multiple groups including the Dallas Business Journal and Dallas Innovates, is also creating the 8 CELL video game that aids in medical/health education and research. The McKinney, Texas based company is headed by founders in data science, computing, video game development and the medical/healthcare industries.