Position Type: Contract 12+Mos
Location: McKinney, TX (currently 100% remote)
BALANCED seeks a qualified Associate Producer to plan, organize, coordinate, and manage components of highly innovative hybrids of videogames with integrated health science research. BALANCED Media|Technology, through their mission to bring positive purpose to play is developing a pioneering entertainment experiences that push the bounds of what games are capable of achieving.
- Education in and/or prior experience managing videogame software projects
- Highly organized and knowledgeable in software development methodologies like Agile, Kanban, and Scrum and tools for managing projects using them.
- Advanced knowledge of and expertise using the Office 365 suite of tools, including Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ToDo.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and habits. Ability to deliver clear and effective documentation for a variety of business purposes and a varying audiences.
- Adaptable and proactive, able to shift gears and take on challenges in a rapidly evolving project environment.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to handle multiple concurrent task streams.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Partner with the production team and discipline leads to develop and maintain specific project efforts and discipline plans
- Schedule and maintain tasking of departmental and interdisciplinary teams
- Break down large complex tasks into meaningful sub-tasks and track team progress
- Manage communication between disciplines and team members for specific project efforts
- Identify all groups that may be affected by an aspect of the project, and involve them – proactively solicit their input and follow-up through execution
- Help onboard new hires, and work with Production Leadership to mentor junior members of the Production team
- Improve our games by participating in internal playtests and communicating feedback to the relevant stakeholders
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Who We Are
BALANCED Media | Technology is a crowdsourced healthcare artificial intelligence company bringing purpose to play. BALANCED is focused on changing the way researchers, pharmaceutical and medical device companies leverage machine learning to advance the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. BALANCED, a 2019 Tech Titan winner that has been recognized as an industry innovator by multiple groups including the Dallas Business Journal and Dallas Innovates, is also creating the 8 CELL video game that aids in medical/health education and research. The McKinney, Texas based company is headed by founders in data science, computing, video game development and the medical/healthcare industries.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org